CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- Description1. Sport and Globalisation: The Issues 2. Sport, Prestige and International Relations 3. Not for the Good of the Game: Crises and Credibility in the Governance of World Football 4. Olympic Survivals: The Olympic Games as a Global Phenomenon 5. Alternative Models for the Regulation of Global Sport.
- Author BiographyLincoln Allison is founding Director of the Warwick Centre for the Study of Sport in Society. He is currently Visiting Professor in the politics of sport at the University of Brighton and Emeritus Professor at the University of Warwick.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2005
- GenreGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Series TitleSport in the Global Society
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byLincoln Allison
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.