CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.46Trending at £13.06
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £15.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe Global Promise of Federalism honours the life and work of Richard Simeon, one of Canada's foremost experts on federalism.
- Author BiographyGrace Skogstad is a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Toronto. David Cameron is a professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Toronto. Martin Papillon is an associate professor in the School of Political Studies at the University of Ottawa. Keith Banting is a professor in the Department of Political Studies and the School of Policy Studies at Queen's University.
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2013
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note1, 1 figure
- Weight510 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDavid R. Cameron,Grace Skogstad,Keith G. Banting,Martin Papillon
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.