All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyzes transnational advocacy by conservatives, examining combat over issues such as gay rights and gun control.
- Author BiographyClifford Bob is Associate Professor of Political Science at Duquesne University. He is the author of The Marketing of Rebellion: Insurgents, Media, and International Activism, which won the 2007 International Studies Association Best Book Award, co-won the 2007 North Central Sociological Association Scholarly Achievement Award and was named a 'Top Book of 2006' by The Globalist. His edited volume, The International Struggle for New Human Rights, was released in 2009 and he has published widely in political science, sociology, law and policy. His scholarly interests include human rights, globalization, nongovernmental organizations and transnational advocacy networks. He holds a PhD from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, a JD from New York University and a BA magna cum laude from Harvard University.
- Author(s)Clifford Bob
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/02/2012
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Contentious Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.