All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.08
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionEngages a topic of pressing concern for government, business, and education leaders around the world: the race to establish 'world-class' universities. Some herald the globalization of higher education as the key to a dynamic and productive 'knowledge society.' Others worry that modern universities have come to resemble multinational corporations.
- Author BiographyAdam R. Nelson is a professor of Educational Policy Studies and History at the University o fWisconsin-Madison.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleHistorical Studies in Education
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight490 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAdam R. Nelson,Ian P. Wei
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.