All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £25.99Was:£26.00Free postage
- £26.46Was:£28.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at public health professionals and students, The Global War on Tobacco is a fascinating look at how international relations is changing to respond to the modern global marketplace and protect human health.
- Author BiographyHeather Wipfli is the associate director of the University of Southern California Institute for Global Health.
- Author(s)Heather Wipfli
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note20, 11 black & white halftones, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £14.70Trending at £15.80
- £20.87Trending at £23.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.39
- £22.84Trending at £29.50
- £17.17Trending at £17.99
- £11.70Trending at £14.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.