Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionExamines in text and vivid photographs a thirty-year span of Detroit Tigers baseball, from 1920 to 1950.
- Author BiographyWilliam M. Anderson is the retired founding director of the Michigan Department of History, Arts, and Libraries and also had a thirty-three-year career in higher education, during which time he served as president of Carl Sandburg College in Galesburg, Illinois, and West Shore Community College near Scottville, Michigan. Dr. Anderson is a widely published baseball and Civil War historian, a past president of the Historical Society of Michigan, and a past member of the Michigan Humanities Council. He is the author or editor of ten books, including The Detroit Tigers: A Pictorial Celebration of the Greatest Players and Moments in Tigers History (Wayne State University Press, 2008).
- Author(s)William Anderson
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2012
- GenreBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1678 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine41 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.