CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionMore than just a collection of recipes, this unique cookbook is based upon the GlutenFreeGirl. com blog which receives 160,000 unique visitors per month. The book is also a love story about how Shauna James started dating a professional chef, Daniel Ahern, who had never cooked gluten-free before.
- Author Biographyshauna james ahern is the author and photographer behind the award-winning blog GlutenFreeGirl.com and the food memoirGluten-Free Girl. Diagnosed with celiac disease in 2005, she is considered one of the most authoritative gluten-free voices on the Internet. daniel ahern is the chef-in-residence at GlutenFreeGirl.com, as well as a chef at The Hardware Store on Vashon Island in Washington State. He has spent twenty years cooking at great restaurants across America.
- Author(s)Daniel Ahern,Shauna James Ahern
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date10/03/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1002 g
- Width208 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.