All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNeoliberal globalization affects the livelihoods and socio-economic conditions of people all over the world. This is also true for Japan where increased foreign trade and foreign investments have dramatically changed the internal landscape of the country during recent decades.
- Author BiographyPatrick Hein obtained his Master's degree in Political Science from Marburg University, Germany, and studied for two years as Japanese Government scholarship student at Waseda University, Japan. He is a Lecturer of English at Meiji University and Ochanomizu University.
- Author(s)Patrick Hein
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication11/09/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementUnabridged edition
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £16.59Trending at £18.99
- £18.29Trending at £22.83
- £7.58Trending at £7.86
- £13.16Trending at £17.97
- £23.39Trending at £31.31
- £15.28Trending at £20.03
- £10.74Trending at £16.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.