All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you into the heart of what it means to be a Witch all day, every day. This book covers various aspects of the modern Witch's life: the seven core beliefs of Witches, mindful eating and health, creating sacred space at home, relationships with non-Pagans, sex and the single Witch, raising Pagan children, solitary and coven practice.
- Author BiographyDeborah Blake is the award-winning author of The Goddess is in the Details, Everyday Witchcraft, and numerous other books from Llewellyn, along with her Everyday Witchcraft tarot deck. She has published articles in Llewellyn annuals, and her ongoing column, Everyday Witchcraft, is featured in Witches & Pagans. When not writing, Deborah runs the Artisans' Guild, a cooperative shop she founded with a friend in 1999, and also works as a jewelry maker, tarot reader, and energy healer. She lives in a 130-year-old farmhouse in rural upstate New York with various cats who supervise all her activities, magickal and mundane. She can be found online at Facebook, Twitter, and www.deborahblakeauthor.com.
- Author(s)Deborah Blake
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication12/05/2009
- GenreThe Occult & Mythology
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £7.01
- £12.88Trending at £16.24
- £14.56Trending at £16.25
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.