Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.49
- £6.50Trending at £12.05
- £5.01Trending at £5.92
- £9.99Trending at £14.06
- £11.34Trending at £14.03
- £16.64Trending at £20.71
About this product
- DescriptionThe Gold Coast is Australia's premier tourism destination, a city cut out of coastal vegetation, including paperbark swamps, mangroves and rainforests of worldwide significance. The Gold Coast Transformed identifies and assesses the environmental impacts of the building of Australia's sixth largest city.
- Author BiographyTor Hundloe is Professor of Environmental Science and Management, Bond University, Australia. He is Emeritus Professor of Environmental Management, the University of Queensland, Australia and Adjunct Professor, the Environment School, Griffith University, Australia. Bridgette McDougall is a graduate from Bond University, Australia, and is a Tutor in the field of sustainability science while she pursues a higher degree in environmental education. Her key focus is on education for conservation, particularly as delivered by 'hands on' experience in field settings, such as David Fleay's Wildlife Park on the Gold Coast. Craig Page is an Adjunct Tutor and research scholar attached to the Faculty of Society and Design, Bond University, Australia. He spends considerable time in South-East Asia, particularly Vietnam, assisting in the promotion and development of sustainability projects.
- PublisherCSIRO Publishing
- Date of Publication02/03/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationMelbourne
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2015
- ImprintCSIRO Publishing
- Content Note14 photographs, 6 illustrations, 3 maps
- Weight568 g
- Width170 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byBridgette McDougall,Craig Page,Tor Hundloe
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.