CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.43Trending at £9.08
- £6.35Trending at £6.42
- £12.21Trending at £12.43
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £7.49Trending at £7.78
- £7.99Trending at £8.37
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
About this product
- DescriptionA central theme of The Golden Road is the prolonged dementia of the poet s husband. But Rachel Hadas s new collection sets the loneliness of progressive loss in the context of the continuities that sustain her: reading, writing, and memory; familiar places; and the rich texture of a life fully lived.
- Author BiographyRachel Hadas is a professor of English at the Newark College of Arts and Sciences of Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey. She is also a poet, translator, and essayist. Her most recent books are The Ache of Appetite (2010), a collection of poems; and Strange Relation: A Memoir of Marriage, Dementia, and Poetry (2011).
- Author(s)Rachel Hadas
- PublisherNorthwestern University Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2012
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationEvanston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorthwestern University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width156 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Paginationix, 80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.