All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Golden Rule: treat others as you would like to be treated. This ethical dictum is a part of most of the world's religions and has been considered by numerous religious figures and philosophers over the centuries. This book explores its formulation and significance in relation to the world's major religions.
- Author BiographyJacob Neusner is the author or editor of over 700 books including The Incarnation of God: The Character of Divinity in Formative Judaism.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byJacob Neusner
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.57
- £10.99Trending at £12.98
- £2.50Trending at £4.16
- £4.99Trending at £9.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.