All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreaks new ground in its coverage of California during the Civil War era, in terms of geography and social groupings.
- Author BiographyGlenna Matthews holds a PhD in American History from Stanford University. She has been an associate professor of history at Oklahoma State University, and a visiting associate professor at the University of California, Berkeley; Stanford University; University of California at Los Angeles; University of California at Davis; and University of California at Irvine. Her books include Just a Housewife; The Rise of Public Woman; American Women's History: A Student Companion; and Silicon Valley, Women, and the California Dream.
- Author(s)Glenna Matthews
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.49Trending at £12.25
- £12.31Trending at £13.95
- £11.95Trending at £17.53
- £10.32Trending at £18.93
- £9.52Trending at £12.90
- £6.76Trending at £12.01
- £19.44Trending at £30.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.