Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.00Trending at £31.80
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £42.67Trending at £47.34
- £20.65Trending at £21.58
- £36.74Trending at £40.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
- £30.21Trending at £31.19
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the first 100 years of Golgi apparatus (GA) discovery from the first published accounts from Pavia, Italy, in 1898. It summarizes the past 50 years leading up to the present era with almost exclusive focus on molecular biology.
- Author(s)D. James Morre,Hilton H. Mollenhauer
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note145 black & white illustrations, 23 black & white tables, biography
- Weight631 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.