Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide outlines a carbohydrate-based diet designed to reduce weight, cholesterol levels, blood pressure and blood sugar without sacrificing taste, portions, or overall body health. It features a 28-day meal plan and 50 recipes.
- Author BiographyTerry Shintani, M.D., J.D., M.P.H., received his master's degree in nutrition from Harvard University, and his medical and law degrees from the University of Hawaii. He is on the clinical faculties at the University of Hawaii School of Medicine and Department of Public Health, and acts as director of integrative medicine at the Waianae Coast Comprehensive Health Center. Dr. Shintani is the author of The HawaiiDiet(t), also available from Pocket Books.
- Author(s)Terry Shintani
- PublisherAtria Books
- Date of Publication20/01/2003
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAtria Books
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.