All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.30
- £9.81Trending at £12.44
- £6.88Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines how the Chinese Communist Party retains control over China's rulers through their education and training.
- Author BiographyFrank N. Pieke is a Lecturer in Modern Politics and the Society of China at the University of Oxford, and is a Fellow of St Cross College. His previous publications include The Ordinary and the Extraordinary: An Anthropological Study of Chinese Reform and the 1989 People's Movement in Beijing (1996) and he was the co-author of Transnational Chinese: Fujianese Migrants in Europe (2004).
- Author(s)Frank N. Pieke
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/2016
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 2 maps 4 tables
- Weight330 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.