All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A latter day Heart of Darkness' (Daily Mail) - The Good Doctor , from the internationally acclaimed Damon Galgut was awarded the Commonwealth Writers' prize and shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize.
- Author BiographyDamon Galgut was born in Pretoria in 1963, and now lives in Cape Town. He wrote his first novel, A Sinless Season, when he was seventeen. His books include Small Circle of Beings, The Beautiful Screaming of Pigs, The Quarry, The Good Doctor, The Impostor, and In A Strange Room. His novels have twice been shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize (The Good Doctor; In A Strange Room), and The Impostor was shortlisted for the Dublin/IMPAC Award and the Commonwealth Writers' Prize, which Galgut also won with The Good Doctor.
- Author(s)Damon Galgut
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Out-of-print date10/02/2017
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 0 to 0 years
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £38.40Trending at £51.99
- £4.99Trending at £7.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
- £6.41Trending at £6.98
- £3.99Trending at £5.50
- £4.95Trending at £6.98
- £4.90Trending at £6.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.