Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSet in the little town of Dot in a forgotten part of the Baltic, this novel tells the story of Tibo Krovic, the good and honest Mayor of Dot, and his love for his secretary, the beautiful, lonely, but married, Mrs Agathe Stopak.
- Author BiographyAfter a brief stint as a lumberjack, Andrew Nicoll has spent his working life as a newspaper journalist. He has had short stories published in New Writing Scotland and other magazines. Andrew is 45 and married with three children.
- PrizesWinner of Saltire Society/Royal Mail Scottish First Book of the Year 2008.
- Author(s)Andrew Nicoll
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication14/04/2008
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.87Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.