All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe Good Murungu? is the story of Alan Butcher coaching Zimbabwe - the most dysfunctional of cricket's Test-playing nations. From the point he applied for the job and taking in three years with the team, this is the fascinating story of a coach trying to build a team while coming to terms with the unique culture of Mugabe's Zimbabwe.
- Author BiographyAlan Butcher has spent more than forty years in professional cricket as a player and coach. He played county cricket for Surrey CCC and Glamorgan CCC and represented England in one Test match and one ODI. Following coaching spells with Essex CCC and Surrey CCC he became Zimbabwe coach in 2010. Perhaps better known these days as England batsman Mark Butcher's father, this is his first book.
- Author(s)Alan Butcher
- PublisherPitch Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitch Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteseparate colour picture section of approximately 20 images
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byPeter Miller
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £7.39Trending at £7.58
- £4.75Trending at £4.85
- £20.06Trending at £22.75
- £12.30Trending at £14.16
- £4.45Trending at £6.57
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £10.30Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.