All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTony Kushner's lively version of Brecht's parable of good and evil presented in an English/German parallel text edition with an introduction by Tom Kuhn.
- Author BiographyBertolt Brecht (1898-1956) is acknowledged as one of the great dramatists whose work has had a considerable influence on the theatre. His landmark plays include The Threepenny Opera, The Life of Galileo, and The Caucasian Chalk Circle. Translator, Tony Kushner, is best known for his two-part epic, Angels in America: A Gay Fantasia on National Themes and he has since emerged as one of America's most gifted playwrights. He is the recipient of a Pulitzer Prize for Drama, an Emmy Award, two Tony Awards, three Obie Awards, an Oscar nomination among many others.
- Author(s)Bertolt Brecht
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleModern Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight236 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byTom Kuhn
- Translated byTony Kushner
- Edition StatementParallel text ed
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.91
- £7.12Trending at £8.97
- £7.58Trending at £9.98
- £2.49Trending at £2.88
- £11.43Trending at £15.18
- £9.19Trending at £9.98
- £12.32Trending at £17.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.