All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA masterpiece of early Modernism, The Good Soldier tells the story of the unfolding relationships between two couples in the words of an archetypal 'unreliable narrator'. Its portrayal of the destruction of a civilized elite is a work of unforgettable power and literary skill, here accompanied by Ford's important essay 'On Impressionism'.
- Author BiographyMax Saunders is the author of the highly acclaimed Ford Madox Ford: A Dual Life (2 vols, OUP 1996) and Self Impression: Life-Writing, Autobiografiction, and the Forms of Modern Literature (OUP, 2010). He has edited a range of Ford's poetry and prose for Carcanet and written widely on modern literature. He is the general editor of International Ford Madox Ford Studies.
- Author(s)Ford Madox Ford
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight220 g
- Width150 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMax Saunders
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.11Trending at £6.32
- £1.63Trending at £2.19
- £2.57Trending at £2.78
- £10.43Trending at £11.16
- £21.77Trending at £29.99
- £9.78Trending at £9.96
- £6.90Trending at £7.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.