Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £19.50Trending at £25.48
- £15.92Trending at £22.84
- £5.99Trending at £8.92
- £13.44Trending at £18.94
- £14.08Trending at £14.35
- £14.00Trending at £20.11
About this product
- DescriptionA look at how World War II reshaped American popular culture. The author captures the aura of the times, chronicling the production histories of over a dozen projects with wartime themes, examining how books and plays became films, how stars were considered and selected, and the public reaction.
- Author BiographyPhilip D. Beidler is a professor of English at the University of Alabama. He has written or edited more than ten books. Beidler served as an armored cavalry platoon leader in Vietnam.
- Author(s)Philip D. Beidler
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/07/1998
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreCultural Studies
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.