All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinding Google a gamble? Yahoo a bit of a hoo-ha? Are you not asking Jeeves the right questions? The up-to-date guide to the best and most useful sites on the web contains all the answers you've been looking for and much more. Completely revised and updated for the fourth year in a row, it's ideal for all the family.
- Author BiographyGraham Edmonds was WHSmiths' Publisher of own brand books, followed by a position as buyer for Ottakar's. He is an Internet enthusiast, having surfed for years. He has also written several books on the Internet and is the author of Bullshit Bingo, a tongue-in-cheek guide to the meaningless corporate lingo that seems to pop up in office life with alarming regularity.
- Author(s)Graham Edmonds
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/08/2007
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date09/07/2009
- Weight302 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.