All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis one of a kind writing skills book tailored for Education students uses real examples of students' work to explain what tutors look for and how to get there.
- Author BiographyDominic Wyse is Professor of Early Childhood and Primary Education at University College London (UCL), Institute of Education (IOE), and Academic Head of the Department of Learning and Leadership. Dominic is a Fellow of the Academy of Social Sciences (FAoSS), an elected member of the British Educational Research Association (BERA) Council, and a fellow of the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce (RSA). The main focus of Dominic's research is curriculum and pedagogy. Key areas of work are the teaching of writing, reading and creativity. Dominic has extensive experience of funded research projects which he has disseminated in numerous peer-reviewed research journal articles and books. These include major international research volumes for which he is the lead editor (e.g. The SAGE Handbook of Curriculum, Pedagogy and Assessment), and bestselling books for students, teachers and educators (e.g. Teaching English, Language and Literacy - 3rd Edition). His most recent book is A Guide to Early Years and Primary Teaching (published by SAGE). He has been an editor, and on the editorial board, of internationally recognised research journals. He is currently an editor of the Curriculum Journal, one of the journals of the British Educational Research Association (BERA).
- Author(s)Dominic Wyse
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSage Study Skills Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/02/2017
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.