All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhy did Judas betray Jesus?
- Author BiographyJeffrey Archer is an international best-selling author, with sales of over 125 million copies of such novels as Kane and Abel, The Prodigal Daughter, The Eleventh Commandment and, among his short stories, The First Miracle. Professor Moloney has been a leading figure in the Roman Catholic theological tradition for the past thirty years. For the past 18 years, as a member of the International Theological Commission to the Holy See, he has been closely associated with its chairman, Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, now Pope Benedict XVI. He is the author of many studies of the New Testament and its world.
- Author(s)Frank Moloney,Jeffrey Archer
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/03/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date30/08/2011
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.56Trending at £4.80
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.66Trending at £4.71
- £4.44Trending at £5.81
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.56
- £4.69Trending at £5.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.