All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.90Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.40Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionA commentary on Job, which shows that there is one message of salvation throughout the Bible. This work also shows how the lessons that Job learned can teach us not to rely on ourselves, but to trust in the Lord Jesus. It takes up the points made by Job and his friends, and shows how these can be understood in the light of the Bible as a whole.
- Author BiographyYves-Yannick Ford was born in 1969 and spent his childhood in Buckinghamshire, UK. His parents and grandparents taught him the importance and value of the Bible as the Word of God, and it was through reading and re-reading the Epistle to the Romans that Yannick found settled peace and assurance of salvation as a young man. He studied biochemistry and works as a scientist in Kent, UK, where he lives with his wife and four children. He is keen for others to read the Bible and experience its life-changing power too, since it is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword (Hebrews 4:12), and God uses His Word to cause us to be born again (James 1:18; 1 Peter 1:23).
- Author(s)Yannick Ford
- PublisherScripture Truth Publications
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleUnderstanding the Old Testament
- Place of PublicationMorpeth
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScripture Truth Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.