All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on exegesis of Matthew's text as it stands rather than on the prehistory of the material or details of Synoptic comparison. This work is concerned throughout with what Matthew himself meant to convey about Jesus and how he set about doing so within the cultural and historical context of first-century Palestine.
- Author BiographyR T France is Hon. Research Fellow in the Department of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Wales, Bangor.
- Author(s)R. T. France
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication11/07/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £86.05
- £5.79Trending at £7.00
- £11.99Trending at £12.90
- £32.80Trending at £33.40
- £17.30Trending at £19.74
- £11.99Trending at £12.14
- £19.99Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.