All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Governance Report 2017 seeks to address the implications of the current state of the world in terms of 'good governance', that is, the effective, efficient, and reliable set of legitimate institutions and actors dedicated to dealing with matters of public concern.
- Author BiographyThe Hertie School of Governance is a private university based in Berlin, accredited by the German State and the German Science Council. Interdisciplinary and practice-oriented teaching, first-class research and an extensive international network set the Hertie School apart and position it as an ambassador of good governance, characterised by public debate and engagement. The School was founded at the end of 2003 as a project of the Hertie Foundation, which remains its major partner.
- Author(s)The Hertie School of Governance
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication06/04/2017
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleHertie Governance Report
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2017
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight318 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.