All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the dynamics of the Chinese economy, including ownership structure, management design, labor-management relations, business infrastructure, and capitalization in both the public and private sectors.
- Author BiographyLiao, Chun is a professor of economics at Shanghai Lixin University of Commerce in Shanghai, China. She holds a PhD in Economic Sociology (the research field of firms' governance structures, business systems and innovation systems) from Free University, Berlin. She has published more than 40 articles on Chinese business, economics, and policy, in such journals as Finance and Trade Economy and China Economists, and is coauthor of Knowledge-Based Economy and Economic Globalization (Guangdong Tourism Press, 1999).
- Author(s)Chun Liao
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleInnovation, Technology, and Knowledge Management
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 100
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1120 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.