All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Artur Lemonte
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication02/02/2016
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight190 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1 The gradient statistic Chapter 2 The local power of the gradient test Chapter 3 The Bartlett-corrected gradient statistic Chapter 4 The gradient statistic under model misspecification Chapter 5 The robust gradient-type bounded-influence test References
- Author BiographyArtur J. Lemonte is a professor at Federal University of Pernambuco, Department of Statistics, Recife/PE, Brazil. He works on higher order asymptotics, mathematical statistics, regression models, parametric inference, and distribution theory. In the last years, he has published more than 60 papers in refereed statistical journals (most of them about the gradient test).
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £6.30Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.