Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.15Trending at £23.46
- £23.91Trending at £24.43
- £40.81Trending at £44.31
- £26.30Trending at £26.79
- £38.57Trending at £43.85
- £12.69Trending at £13.14
- £20.30Trending at £26.91
About this product
- DescriptionExamines analyses across a range of theoretical frameworks from Rosenbaum's classic Standard Theory analysis (1967) to the proposals within the Minimalist Program. This title provides readers with an understanding of these, helping them in the process to develop keen insights into the strengths and weaknesses of syntactic arguments in general.
- Author BiographyWilliam D. Davies is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Iowa and is author of Choctaw Verb Agreement and Universal Grammar (1986). Stanley Dubinsky is Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of South Carolina. He is co-editor of Objects and Other Subjects: Grammatical Functions, Functional Categories, and Configurationality (with William D. Davies, 2001).
- Author(s)Stanley Dubinsky,W. D. Davies
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishers
- Content Note0
- Weight844 g
- Width175 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.