Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.48Trending at £9.06
- £6.61Trending at £6.87
- £9.60Trending at £13.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.22
- £6.53Trending at £6.87
- £9.91Trending at £13.08
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn The Grammar of Society, first published in 2006, Cristina Bicchieri examines social norms, including fairness, cooperation, and reciprocity.
- Author BiographyCristina Bicchieri is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Pennsylvania, where she is the Director of the Philosophy, Politics, and Economic Program. The author of many articles and books, including Rationality and Coordination, The Logic of Strategy, and Knowledge, Belief and Strategic Interaction, she has received fellowships from the Wissenschaftskolleg zu Berlin, the Swedish Collegium for Advanced Study in the Social Sciences, and the London School of Economics (Leverhulme Trust).
- Author(s)Cristina Bicchieri
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/12/2005
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.