Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.83Trending at £18.20
- £15.26Trending at £25.53
- £4.90Trending at £8.98
- £2.79Trending at £4.56
- £7.25Trending at £7.69
- £5.99Trending at £8.61
- £8.90Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays by poet Pattiann Rogers written over twenty-five years, along with three interviews from the same period, lays out Rogers's vision of the essential unity and interdependence of science, spirituality, the arts, and the experience of the physical world --Provided by publisher.
- Author BiographyPattiann Rogers is the author of more than 15 books of poetry and prose including Wayfare, Firekeeper, and Generations. She has been widely anthologized and published in magazines and journals including The New Yorker, Orion, The Paris Review, Wilderness, The New Republic, and many others.
- Author(s)Pattiann Rogers
- PublisherTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationSan Antonio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrinity University Press,U.S.
- Weight271 g
- Width133 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementFirst Trade Paper Edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.