All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to 80 hiking routes and trails in America's Grand Canyon. Whether you are seeking easy strolls, or more challenging walks, this guide enables you to plan everything from day walks to extended hikes in Grand Canyon, Zion and Bryce Canyon national parks.
- Author BiographyConstance Roos was born in San Francisco, where she made her home and practised psychiatry. She was an avid traveller, hiker and climber. She had explored and climbed in Africa, New Zealand, Bolivia, Mexico, Europe and Alaska as well as the western states. Sian Pritchard-Jones and Bob Gibbons met while trekking from Kashmir to Ladakh. Since then they have led and organised treks in the Alps, Nepal and the Sahara; hitched across Tibet; driven a bus with 'over-fifties' clients overland to Nepal; and driven across Africa.
- Author(s)Constance Roos
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication17/01/2008
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note40 maps, 40 profiles and 32 colour plates
- Weight370 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Revised byBob Gibbons,Sian Pritchard-Jones
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.