All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book accounts the Reagan administration's development and execution of the grand strategy that led to the collapse of the Soviet Union, emphasizing the coordinated use of diplomatic, informational, military, and economic instruments of national power. It challenges the dominant narrative that often denies the existence of the grand strategy.
- Author BiographyDouglas E. Streusand is professor of international relations at the Marine Corps Command and Staff College and adjunct professor at the Institute of World Politics. Norman A. Bailey is professor of economics and national security at the Center for National Security Studies at the University of Haifa and professor of economic statecraft at the Institute of World Politics. He served as President Reagan's special assistant for national security and international economic affairs from 1981 to 1984 and in the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in 2006-2007. Francis H. Marlo is associate professor of international relations at the Marine Corps Command and Staff College.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note40 Halftones, black and white
- Weight544 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDouglas E. Streusand,Francis H. Marlo,Norman A. Bailey,Paul D. Gelpi
- Foreword byWilliam P. Clark
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.95
- £6.78Trending at £12.99
- £8.75Trending at £12.99
- £14.28Trending at £19.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.