All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionIf you are looking for texts that will jumpstart learning and inspire students to love reading, this book provides the superpower you need! The author shows teachers how to use graphic novels to teach 21st-century skills, improve reading comprehension, promote literacy learning, and motivate students to read.
- Author BiographyMaureen Bakis is a mother of four children and has been teaching English at Masconomet Regional High School in Topsfield, Massachusetts for seven years. Maureen presents her experiences teaching graphic novels to high school students at local, regional, and national conferences and events, most recently New York Comic Con, Harvard University's Center for Middle Eastern Studies, and New England Comics in the Classroom. She also blogs about her experiences as webmaster at www.graphicnovelsandhighschoolenglish.com.
- Author(s)Maureen M. Bakis
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication08/01/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.