The Grasping Hand: Volume 104 by Christine L. Mackenzie, Thea Iberall (Hardback, 1994)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £106.93Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £43.94Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe simple task of grasping objects has been studied for centuries by scientists, therapists and engineers who have tried to understand and duplicate the versatility of the human hand. This book presents the complete anatomy of the upper limb, the basics of computational modeling, and the fundamentals of prosthetic and dexterous robot hands.
- Author(s)Christine L. Mackenzie,Thea Iberall
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication03/02/1994
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleAdvances in Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight950 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.