All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.66
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
- £9.43Trending at £11.95
About this product
- DescriptionA 2003 graduate text describing the theory astronomers need for studying globular star clusters.
- Author BiographyDouglas Heggie is Professor of Mathematical Astronomy at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland. Piet Hut is Professor of Astrophysics at the Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton.
- Author(s)Douglas Heggie,Piet Hut
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/01/2003
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note85 b/w illus. 5 tables 136 exercises
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.