All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fantasy
Save on Fantasy
- £5.99Trending at £7.15
- £5.95Trending at £6.99
- £7.99Trending at £11.63
- £5.95Trending at £6.40
- £13.76Trending at £14.91
- £4.77Trending at £5.82
- £6.41Trending at £7.19
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a tale of a student, an old woman and her beautiful, but cursed daughter in the Shetland Islands. This is a selection of short stories from the nineteenth-century innovator of modern fantasy.
- Author BiographyGeorge MacDonald (1824-1905) The great nineteenth-century innovator of modern fantasy, whose works influenced C. S. Lewis, J. R. R. Tolkien, and Charles Williams. I do not write for children, MacDonald once said, but for the childlike, whether of five, or fifty, or seventy-five.
- Author(s)George MacDonald
- PublisherWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Date of Publication01/01/1959
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleFantasy Stories of George MacDonald S.
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam B Eerdmans Publishing Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight161 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.