All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis edition provides new examples of puffery and deceit in advertising. It examines in detail the role of laws and the Federal Trade Commission in ensuring fair representation of goods and services to consumers. It describes and assesses development in advertising from the mid-1970s to today.
- Author BiographyIvan L. Preston is Journal Communications/Heyse Professor of Journalism and Mass Communications at the University of Wisconsin Madison. He has been honored three times by the American Academy of Advertising, most recently by being elected its president. An expert witness and author of numerous articles on advertising law, he is the author of The Tangled Web They Weave: Truth, Falsity, & Advertisers, also published by the University of Wisconsin Press.
- Author(s)Ivan L. Preston
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication15/08/1996
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.