Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAll girls know that theres more to them than just make-up and gossiping - although they're not averse to a bit of both. This book covers every element of girlhood, from the luxurious pampering of a home-made spa to hands-on skills, challenges and hobbies in the great outdoors.
- Author BiographyRosemary Davidson grew up in County Down, along with three sisters, many dogs, a pet sheep and several cows and horses. She lives in London with her daughter Florence and son Spike and edits and translates children's books.Sarah Vine was born in Wales and raised in Italy. As a child she had a great capacity for reading comics, gossiping and trying on her mother's shoes, all of which have stood her in excellent stead. She writes for The Times and is married with two children.
- Author(s)Rosemary Davidson,Sarah Vine
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Content Note40 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
- £11.81Trending at £14.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.