All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide to the Great Depression and the New Deal provides information, analysis, biographical profiles, primary documents and current resources, with the aim of helping students to understand this pivotal period in American history.
- Author BiographyROBERT F. HIMMELBERG is Professor of History at Fordham University. He served as Dean of Fordham's Graduate School of Arts and Sciences from 1993 to 2000. He is the author of Historians and Race: Autobiography and the Writing of History (1996), Business and Government in America Since 1870 (1994), The Origins of the National Recovery Administration: Business, Government, and the Trade Association Issue, 1921-1933 (1976, rev. ed. 1993), coauthor of Herbert Hoover and the Crisis of American Capitalism (1974), and editor of The Great Depression and American Capitalism (1968). A specialist in the economic and political history of the Great Depression and the New Deal, he has written numerous papers on the subject.
- Author(s)Robert F. Himmelberg
- Date of Publication30/11/2000
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleGreenwood Press Guides to Historic Events of the Twentieth Century
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteglossary, bibliography, index
- Weight561 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.