All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Martin J. S. Rudwick
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1988
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Series TitleScience & Its Conceptual Foundations S.
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note47 halftones, 10 maps
- Weight910 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
- Author BiographyMartin J. S. Rudwick is professor of the history of science at the University of California, San Diego. He is the author of The Meaning of Fossils, also available from the University of Chicago Press.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.19Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £0.99Trending at £6.99
- £7.62Trending at £10.49
- £10.14Trending at £10.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.