CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £15.89Trending at £19.86
- £17.32Trending at £24.95
- £6.77Trending at £6.99
- £7.66Trending at £8.26
- £6.19Trending at £8.04
- £6.88Trending at £8.98
- £10.80Trending at £14.93
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the fragmentary remains of giant extinct animals found in the early 1800s to the dinosaur wars in the American West to the amazing near-complete skeletons found around the world, this work tells how these discoveries have led not only to the recognition of new species and whole new groups, but also to new theories of evolutionary history.
- Author BiographyDarren Naish is Honorary Research Associate in the School of Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Portsmouth. Among his books are Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs and Prehistoric Life, which he coauthored with David Lambert and Elizabeth Wyse, and Walking With Dinosaurs: The Evidence. How Did They Know That?, produced to accompany the acclaimed BBC series Walking with Dinosaurs.
- Author(s)Darren Naish
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1228 g
- Width225 mm
- Height286 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.