CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.71Trending at £24.60
- £6.78Trending at £8.49
- £20.10Trending at £29.55
- £19.99Trending at £23.87
- £5.89Trending at £6.10
- £12.58Trending at £15.70
- £18.47Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Charles Frederick Worth to Nicolas Ghesquiere, designers have propelled fashion from an elite craft into a cornerstone of contemporary popular culture. This book presents an analysis of the achievements of the 50 great names in international fashion. It also explores their lives, both personal and professional.
- Author BiographyBrenda Polan is Director of Programmes (Fashion Media) at the London College of Fashion, London. She is well-known as a journalist. Roger Tredre is an associate lecturer in fashion journalism at Central St Martins School of Art and Design, and has had a distinguished career in fashion journalism.
- Author(s)Brenda Polan,Roger Tredre
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight694 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.