All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn November 4, 1966, Florence experienced the most devastating flood of its entire history. Kraczyna, an American artist living in Florence, photographed the dramatic unfolding events. This book presents a selection of eighty-four of Kraczyna's flood photographs, taken on that tragic day and in the days that followed.
- Author BiographySwietlan Nicholas Kraczyna is an internationally known artist, who has had 128 one-man exhibitions in five continents, and whose work is also preserved in the famous Uffizi Gallery in Florence. He lives and works in Florence, and teaches for Syracuse University in Florence.
- Author(s)Swietlan Nicholas Kraczyna
- PublisherSyracuse University in Florence
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintSyracuse University in Florence
- Content Note85 black-&-white photographs
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.79Trending at £6.42
- £30.47Trending at £50.51
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.20
- £7.25Trending at £10.86
- £5.09Trending at £5.55
- £7.81Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.