All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompiles instructions on the preliminary practices of Vajrayana Buddhism, by four Tibetan masters. This book contains their detailed instructions on Dzogchen's foundational practices, which comprise an extremely powerful method for turning the mind toward the Dharma, for purifying obscurations, and for opening the mind to the Dzogchen perspective.
- Author BiographyNyingma School master Tsikey Chokling Rinpoche (c.1870--c.1940) was the first incarnation of the revered Treasure Revealer Chokgyur Dechen Lingpa. Tulku Urgyen Rinpoche (1921--1996) is considered one of the great modern meditation masters; Chokyi Nyima Rinpoche is his spiritual heir. H. H. Dujdom Rinpoche (1904--1987) was the supreme head of the Nyingma lineage. Erik Pema Kunsang, and his partner and editor Marcia Schmidt are the founders of Ranjung Publications.
- Author(s)Chokling Dewey Dorje
- PublisherRangjung Yeshe Publications,Nepal
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintRangjung Yeshe Publications,Nepal
- Out-of-print date06/03/2014
- Weight171 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.70Trending at £95.20
- £15.98Trending at £16.51
- £9.45Trending at £9.75
- £15.70Trending at £19.98
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.