All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
General & Literary Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionJay Gatsby is the man who has everything. But one thing will always be out of his reach. Everybody who is anybody is seen at his glittering parties. Day and night his Long Island mansion buzzes with bright young things drinking, dancing and debating his mysterious character.
- Author BiographyFrancis Scott Fitzgerald was born in 1896 in Saint Paul, Minnesota, and educated at Princeton. Stationed in Alabama, he met and later married Zelda Sayre. His first novel, This Side of Paradise published in 1920, was a tremendous critical and commercial success. Fitzgerald followed with The Beautiful and the Damned in 1922, The Great Gatsby in 1925 and Tender is the Night in 1934. He was working on The Last Tycoon (1941) when he died, in Hollywood, in 1940.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication13/01/1994
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Out-of-print date07/02/2011
- Weight108 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- whocarezzz62304 Nov, 2015by
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £7.67
- £9.78Trending at £10.91
- £21.95Trending at £22.77
- £3.44Trending at £4.49
- £8.49Trending at £8.67
- £10.43Trending at £11.99
- £4.45Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.