All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody who is anybody is seen at the glittering parties held in Gatsby's mansion in West Egg, east of New York. None of the frivolous socialites understand him and among various onlookers, Gatsby is oblivious to the speculation he creates, but seems always to be watching and waiting, though no one knows what for.
- Author BiographyF Scott Fitzgerald was born in Minnesota in 1896. He was said to have epitomized the Jazz Age, which he himself denied emphatically. In the 1920s he married Zelda Sayre. Their traumatic marriage and subsequent breakdowns became the leading influencein his writing, which included TENDER IS THE NIGHT, and THE LAST TYCOON (his last, unfinished work), plus six volumes of short stories. He died suddenly in 1940.
- PrizesRunner-up for The BBC Big Read Top 100 2003. Shortlisted for BBC Big Read Top 100 2003.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date29/06/2011
- Weight96 g
- Width111 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £9.03
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.03
- £7.92Trending at £10.97
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.