All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA bestselling stage adaptation of F Scott Fitzgerald's classic American novel.
- Author BiographyF. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940) was an American author of novels and short stories. He is widely regarded as one of the greatest American writers of the twentieth century. He fi nished four novels: This Side of Paradise, The Beautiful and Damned, Tender is the Night and his most famous, The Great Gatsby. Fitzgerald also wrote many short stories that treat themes of youth and promise along with despair and age. Peter Joucla studied performing arts at Middlesex University. He taught theatre and music in schools and colleges both in England and abroad for several years before gaining full employment in theatre, first as Musical Director with Trestle Theatre Company and later as an actor with The American Drama Group. He founded Tour De Force Theatre Company in 1995 and has since directed nearly fifty productions for the company, which have toured extensively to large-scale venues around the world. He is also a composer and playwright.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald,Peter Joucla
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations, ports.
- Weight127 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
Save on Poetry, Theatre & Scripts
- £15.60Trending at £18.91
- £7.12Trending at £8.97
- £7.58Trending at £9.98
- £2.49Trending at £2.88
- £11.43Trending at £15.18
- £9.19Trending at £9.98
- £12.32Trending at £17.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.